Re: [final report] Raw processing in f-spot

WOW, can't wait to try it out!:)  Thanks, Ruben!

-FM

2009/8/14, Jörg Rosenkranz <joerg rosenkranz gmail com>:
Thanks Ruben, that's definitely a big step in the right direction.

I have only one comment to the dull colors you have received. I had the same problem with ufraw until I've used the ICC profiles matching my cameras (Nikon D50 and D90). See http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Colors.html for these. It would be definitely helpfull if f-spot could use these too.

Jörg.