Re: Visual cure of multiple versions
- From: Karl Relton <karllinuxtest relton ntlworld com>
- To: Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Visual cure of multiple versions
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:04:35 +0100
I'll have to understand how to do gtk functions a bit more (I've never
done any gtk work before!) to see if I can improve on the visual
On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 10:41 +0200, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 31/08/2008 alle 19.40 +0100, Karl Relton ha scritto:
> > Any feedback?
> the patch is interesting, but as quickly discussed yesterday in IRC it's
> inconsistent: it's not correct that "normal" pics have no border and
> versioned ones do!
> i'm not a gui expert, but maybe just a small shadow over the thumbnail
> will do
> someone also suggested rounded borders for the "shadow".
] [Thread Prev