Re: Is F-Spot changing the picture's metadata properly?

Try "exiftool", it will give you the tags under the field "Subject". I
don't remember if any option has to be set, but it works for sure :-)

Some months ago the tags used to be saved in the XMP metadata (what
was confusing a lot of people, because these metadata aren't shown by
most picture metadata viewers -in fact basically EXIF viewers-). But
ExifTool was listing them as part of the EXIF metadata, has it really
been moved the place where they are saved? If this is the case, then
"exiv2" and "jhead" should have any difficulties to show them.

Silvano