Re: synchronize f-spot databases
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>
- Cc: Christoph Burgdorf <Christoph Burgdorf bvsn org>, f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: synchronize f-spot databases
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:15:36 +0200
@Andrew, the bug you linked is about directory watch, I fail to see the
relation with Christoph issue
@Christoph, there's a MergeDb extension, working with latest (0.5.0.x)
f-spot, and it allows to import part of the db of your laptop to your
desktop for example.
On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 08:02 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Christoph Burgdorf
> <Christoph Burgdorf bvsn org> wrote:
> I guess someone asked that before but I don't know where to
> find the information now. Is there a possibility to
> synchronize two F-Sport databases? That would be great as I
> often import photos on different machines.
> Not yet, but a bug to track this is here; CC yourself to be notified
> of progress: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=312613.
> Andrew Conkling
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev