Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:05:23 +1100
From: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
To: oliviers sgi com
Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Find Orphan Photos extension

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 13:30 -0800, Olivier Schreiber wrote:
> Hi Bengt,
> Sorry, I realized after sending you that email that I would need a higher
> version to build your extension.
> OrphanedPhotosDetailedController.cs(142,53): error CS1061: Type `MainWindow'
+does not contain a definition for `SetQueryToLastRollSet' and no extension
+method `SetQueryToLastRollSet' of type `MainWindow' could be found (are you
+missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
> Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 3 warnings

For the moment you will need to patch the F-Spot trunk as well.
Do that one first. There is a patch included in the extension for that.

Do send your questions to the f-spot list, since other people might have
use for this topic as well. Not to mention for record and google :)

With Regards

Bengt Thuree
bengt thuree com