Re: Find Orphan Photos extension

Hi

Unfortunately you will need to use the development branch of F-Spot, or
at least a higher version.

I just tried to compile my version and it works fine here.

But still, this extension do need som tender loving care, to move it to
the proper directory structure, as well as enhance and simplify the
code. :(

Bengt

--
With Regards