Re: f-spot + ufraw = high CPU.
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: f-spot + ufraw = high CPU.
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:36:32 +0100
On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 21:42 +0100, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 23/11/2008 alle 15.29 -0500, Pat Suwalski ha scritto:
> > Any guesses why it does this? Without ufraw installed, the photos seem
> > to import and otherwise function just fine. Is this even something
> > f-spot is doing, or something from ImageMagick?
> It's calculating hashes for duplicate detection. If you uncheck that
> option it should go much faster.
> You can always run hash calculation later...
/me fails to see the connection with ufraw being installed
] [Thread Prev