Heads up: SVN potentially unstable this summer

Hi F-Spot users, testers and developers!

Over the next few months, a lot of F-Spot development will happen,
thanks to the Google Summer of Code program. For this reason, SVN trunk
might occasionally break.

Don't panic when it happens, just ping me (or whoever caused it) on IRC
and I'll fix it ASAP. If it happens too frequently and it starts to
limit your productivity, I'll pay you a beer at GUADEC [1].

I do however invite you to test as much as you can, to see what works
and what doesn't. This is going to be highly visible work most of the
time, so it'll have a direct impact on your workflow. Tell me what you
like and dislike about it, tell me when it crashes (or even better when
it doesn't!) and the world will be a much nicer place.

In short: Breakage might happen, but I'll try to avoid it. Test a lot
and have fun!

Cheers,
   Ruben

[1]: You cannot invent breakages just to get the beer :-)

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be