Exif date and timezone

Hi. I use f-spot 0.4.2 and I have some timezone problems.

I am in GMT+2, and just took a picture in raw+jpeg. Then I converted the
raw to another jpeg with bibble, and set the time on the file with
the program touch. I know that f-spot can't read the exif date from
jpegs that comes from bibble, so it uses the timestamp. I shoot the
picture at 21:14 GMT+2, the cameras time was set to 21:14. When I
imported the pictures into f-spot I got the results:

raw: 19:14
jpeg from camera: 19:14
jpeg from bibble: 21:14

So if f-spot shows the times in GMT, the 'jpeg from bibble' has a wrong
time.

If f-spot shows the times in the local timezone, the files that comes
from the camera has the wrong times, unless f-spot assumes that the
cameras time is gmt.

So my question is: what is right here and what is wrong? And how do I
get the correct times?

Regards
 Anders Bo Rasmussen