Re: Preserve timestamp

Hi,

I don't think that's possible since any modification to a file will update the timestamp. I think that it's done automatically by the filesystem - someone correct me if I'm wrong. There's probably a way to work around it and force a timestamp, but that would be very hacky, and I don't see why you would like to do that anyway.

Math