Picture versions

Hi,

I've been using F-spot fowr a while now, but there's onw little thing
that botter me.

When editing my pictures, F-spot automaticaly creates another version of
the pitcture in case of an error. However, I don't like this default
action or, I'd like to be able to merge versions of a picture into one
to only have one version of the picture, the edited and good one. Is
this possible?

Is it possible to cancel the automatic creation of a picture version
when editing a picture?

Is it possible to merge together two versions of a same picture when the
edited version is fine and I want to keep it?

Is it possible to delete the original version of a picture and to keep
only the modified one if I like the modified one and don't need the
original one?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Have a good day,
Blacko