Re: Exporting filenames only

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
Il giorno lun, 28/07/2008 alle 15.44 +0100, Dougie Nisbet ha scritto:
Q. Is there any way that I could select a tagged group of images and then export just their filenames?

actually not, but you could do something similar this way:
select all the pictures you want, right click, copy photo location,
paste it to your fav text editor and you're done.

ciao
maxxer
I've had some limited success going down this route. Main problems being my rusty scripting skills, the embedded spaces in almost all my filenames and the line length when pasting several hundred filenames. None of these are insurmountable though and I shall persevere.

Dougie