localisation

Hi there,

I was at my mothers last weekend and checked how well she gets along
with her ubuntu and f-spot. And although shes speaking english, its
confusing for her to have german and english menu items at the same
time.

So I wanted to complete the german translation of f-spot and went to
the localisation page linked in your get involved page. But I'm missing
a howto what to do more precisely. A pointer, if it exists, would be
most helpful. Thanks in advance,

Jakob