Re: Moving inside and outside f-spot

On Jan 18, 2008 3:42 PM, Dougie Nisbet <dougie highmoor co uk> wrote:
Is it possible to move/rename files within f-spot?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think, by design, F-Spot doesn't let you do this. The idea of abstracting the photos from the files and folders in which they live and all....

That said, the ChangePath add-in allows you to move all your photos at once, in sort of a batch process. With GNOME 2.20 I wanted to start using the FreeDesktop directories, so I used the add-in to move my Photos directory to ~/Pictures/.

Cheers,
Andrew