Re: How do I use RawPlusJpeg?

On Mi, 2008-01-02 at 07:50 +1100, Stephen Norris wrote:
> The problem is that I have my JPEG files in a subdirectory.

The MergeExiflow extension is based on RawPlusJpeg and is able to merge
files from different directories, but it would require you to convert
your file names to match the exiflow convention.

As Stephane wrote, just relying on simple, camera generated file names
would be dangerous for general use.

[x] ulf

--
Save the whales - Feed the hungry - Free the mallocs