Re: F-Spot stopped displaying thumbnail for RAW photos

> There are problems with Fuji's RAF files: it seems f-spot
> isn't displaying thumbnails, and the actual displayed
> picture IS the thumb itself (you can check the resolution,
> which is if IIRC 1600x1200, less than half of what the
> picture should be).

Yes, I noted that F-Spot handled them this way but now it stopped handling them at all. At least by viewing the thumbnail I was able to find my images... now it's a hell: I have to go in edit mode or fullscreen mode and navigate one-by-one.

You can check on bugzilla, there are at least three open bugs for RAF.

> You said it stopped working SINCE 0.3.5? What was f-spot behaviour
> before?

Until the problem (which occurred in the middle of the use of version 0.3.5) F-Spot showed the 1600x1200 image as thumbnail, were showed in the import viewport and showed when I ask for fullscreen mode. Ok, that is not the real photo but I always process my RAF in UFRaw so it wasn't a problem... but now I can't even find the images thru the Browse view.

I can't figure what happened... Sqlite updates? Missing image libs?

Bye
   Jenner