F-Spot stopped displaying thumbnail for RAW photos

Hi all,
in my Debian (mixed testing/unstable) F-Spot (now 0.4.1, the behaviour started with the last 0.3.5 passed in Debian unstable) stopped displaying the thumbnail for RAW file (got Fuji S5500... so .raf files). It imports images correctly (but even the import viewport never show the RAW files), it shows the image while in fullscreen or in edit mode, it knows it's a RAW file (because can open it in UFRaw) but there's no way to get the thumbnail even by regenerating them. Exiftool say the thumbnail (in the exif data) is present...

Does this happened to others? Can I fix it in some way? My F-Spot is so sad now: it's a land of empty white cells... :(

Thanks to anyone can help me.

Bye
   Jenner