Multiple Tag Selection

Woohoo! All 15,000 or so jpegs in my gallery have now been imported into f-spot. Many of those had tags that f-spot has detected and placed in 'Imported Tags'. This seems like a good time to organise them a bit better.

Is it possible to do multiple-drag and drop? I can use Ctrl-click to select several tags at once from the Imported tags, but when I try and move them to a newly created tag parent only the first highlighted tag is moved.

Dougie