Re: Synchronization across machines

On 04/01/2008, Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it> wrote:

> Yes, right now if you just need one way sync you can copy the photos.db
> file. Beware that if you want to use f-spot on the other machine the
> pictures must be in the same full path location!

About the full path location, is it possible to use ~/path/to/picture
instead of /home/myhome/path/to/picture?

This way if I exported my pictures to another computer I wouldn't need
to use the same user account, but only the same directory under the home.

> Ciao
> maxxer

Salvo
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Bachelor degree in Computer and Telecommunications Engineer

Please do not send me any word, excel or power point file