Re: F-Spot automatically scanning ~/Photos on startup

It seems pretty cheap to me. Rhythmbox does this on a much larger directory structure (my music library) and it continually monitors ~/Music, updating in real time as new files are added. Even when large numbers of files are added, it doesn't thrash horribly.

Probably the most unhelpful, non-technical comment you could read today... sorry...

On Feb 18, 2008 8:09 AM, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
What would be the cost (in startup seconds) of such a feature ?