Re: Attachments to e-mail

On 31/01/08 11:26 PM, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
Il giorno gio, 31/01/2008 alle 12.03 -0800, Baasha ha scritto:
confused. Has the problem been fixed or not? I saw lots of various code patches but I don't know what to do with them, nor am I sure which one is the correct one.

Please go to System > Preferences > Preferred applications
What do you have in Mail client's command line?

ciao
maxxer

p.s. always "reply all" so you send to the list also.
Hi again,
System>Preferences>Preferred Applications has: /opt/thunderbird/thunderbird %s

I have also tried the defaults Thuderbird and Mozilla Thunderbird but I get the same results with all three.