Flickr export not working

Yesterday was the first time I tried to export to Flickr since I've
upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10. I had no problem authorizing/signing-in to
Flickr with F-Spot, but when I try to export it doesn't get any
further than "Waiting for response 1 of N". I had no problem uploading
through Flickr's web interface or with the python program
"flickruploadr" (http://micampe.it/projects/flickruploadr), so the
problem doesn't seem to be Flickr, nor any connection settings on my
computer. I am trying to upload jpegs, and using F-Spot 0.5.0.3.
Running F-spot in debug mode didn't help figuring out the problem, as
no information was printed from the export extension.

Any ideas?

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman