some problems

Hello,

since the setting directory has been moved, I have noticed 2 problems

1.- if I click on manage extensions --> install extensions --> refresh, I get after restarting f-spot the message

It looks like you have 2 settings directories for f-spot (/home/broessli/.gnome2/f-spot and /home/broessli/.config/f-spot). Remove one or run f-spot with --basedir option

2.- f-spot does not find the photos for the screensaver anymore

Concerning the roadmap. I cannot be really useful as I do not speak C#, but I can help test releases from SVN.

best,

Bertrand

---
http://broessli.redbubble.com/