Re: ufraw (and others) integration

Am Montag, den 24.09.2007, 12:04 +0000 schrieb Olafur Arason:
> > "Develop in ufraw" appears in everyone's contextual menu.
> Please use something like "Develop the raw image", because
> some people don't know what ufraw is. And also it should not show
> up if the user does not have ufraw installed.

Then you have to install ufraw to make the menu item visible. That
means, you have to know what ufraw is and that you need to install it,
but are allowed to forget it thereafter. :-)

I would like to vote for the existing title. It allows other (yet to be
written) extensions to insert their menu items like "Develop in dcraw"
or "Develop in Bibble".

Another attempt would be to name it "Develop the raw image" and add a
configuration dialog for the extension wherein the user can select the
raw converter of his choice. But that would restrict users from using
different converters at the same time.

[x] ulf

--
Act social. Share your system. http://www.getinternetexplorer.com/