Case for a typo - no pun intended :)

Just having a quick peruse through the code and saw the following
inconsistency in casing in TagStore.cs. Should the 'Category' marked with
HERE below be 'category' or vice versa? Could the property be inadvertently
be called recursively or the wrong null check be carried out? I don't really
know what this code does so I just said I'd flag it on the mailing list.

   private Category category;
        public Category Category {
                set {
                        if (Category != null) <<<<<------------ HERE is ucase