Work on bugzilla?

Hi,

I know I am not an f-spot developer, I know I've been reading this list
for really a short time, so if someone wants to answer to my mail
"shut-up", that'll be right :)

In last days, I worked on a few bugzilla bugs, starting (thanks to
Stephane suggestion) by gnome-love, and continuing with other bugs.

Actually I was watching f-spot bugs statistics, and I think that's quite
a mess.

There are nearly 500 bugs, over 200 of those are not enhancements.
Most of those bugs refer to old versions of f-spot, which bugs are
probably out of date, no more present, or it would be time to fix them
(:P)

The Priority field seems to be set randomly: there even is a bug marked
with Priority "Immediate" and Severity "Trivial" :/

The Status field is quite too often set to "UNCONFIRMED" even when bugs
are confirmed. There are over 60 unreviews patches.

I'd like to help and not only fixing the bugs that my knowledge of C#
consent me.
I propose to make a little "task force" that open one by one all bugs,
starting from the older, check if they are still present, and fix the
fields (and even the bug, if possible :P).

What about? Do you think is a waste of time?

Giacomo
--