RAW/Jpeg Extension

Hello,

I tried the RAW/Jpeg extension and, well, it works, but I am not satisfied. The problem is that I marked my RAW files with the Tag "RAW" and my processed JPGs/Tiffs with "Processed RAW" and some other technical information about the file, such as "Bibble", "Tiff", "16bit", etc. Running the extension and marking all my JPGs as versions of the RAW file I don't have no way to select the processed files any more. I can not deselect the RAWs and keep the processed.

I wishe that the extionsion would merge alle the tags of the RAW files and the JPG files.

Regards
Paul.