Re: Questions about importing and metadata

On 8/21/07, Michael Wheeler <mpwheeler gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,

Hello!
> Is
> there an easy way to have previously tagged images list their tags in
> the metadata too?

Create a dummy tag, tag EVERY picture you have in the catalog with
that tag, enable write metadata, remove the dummy tag from your
pictures. :)

Maybe filing a "sync metadata to file" bug to bgo would be helpful?

> The problem is that F-Spot will not allow me to reimport these
> pictures! If anyone had some advice I would appreciate it.

Does it give you some error? IIRC F-spot lets you import pictures with
the same filename!

ciao
maxxer