Re: f-spot 0.4.0 hangs (ubuntu gutsy)

Hi Emanuele,

I don't know if it's a known problem, but there is bug tracking
system, bugzilla:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=f-spot&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&op_sys_details=&op_sys_details_type=substring&version_details=&version_details_type=substring&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&form_name=query

if you can't find your problem, file a bug and join the output you get
when running f-spot from the console.

Peter