Extension and Translate strings

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 20:11 +0100, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> Bengt Thuree ha scritto:
> > I fixed most of Lorenzo's comments (and rudely decided not to implement
> > any GetText for translators :) )
> >

> btw there's no solution yet on how to translate extensions' strings. if
> you have one...

As far as I know, there is no solution on how to implement it either...
Since the extension's dll will end up in one place, and the text's in
another... and the package format do not allow translation strings as
far as I know.

/Bengt

p.s.
I send this reply to the list to see if anyone have another comment or
suggestion on this one.