Re: F-Spot Geotag Plugin

Hi, just another short question,

do you have any suggestion how to store the geodata in xmp? Are there any kind of examples yet? Or any kind of documentation/suggestions of someone who stores geodata in xmp yet?

Should I just use something like:

<dc:latitude>...</dc:latitude>
<dc:longitude>...</dc:longitude>

There is another problem, too. If I only write the geodata to a separaty xmp file the xmp data of the exif and the xmp data of the file have to be merged in any way. This should be possible, whenever there is no duplicate information. Perhaps I'll just start with a plain text geodata file using two lines, one for latitude, one for longitude.

I had a look at the xml data f-spot writes to the files. What do those characters mean?

<?xpacket begin="" id="testing"?>
                 ^^^

Regards
Paul.