Re: export to Facebook?

I had some free time this weekend and wrote an F-Spot exporter for
Facebook using Thomas' Mono.Facebook library.

I've given Thomas some fixes to his library.  If they get checked in
then I'll give the exporter to Stephane for merging into svn.

Here are some tiny screenshots:

http://photos-753.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v65/235/55/597165704/n597165704_195753_6211.jpg
http://photos-754.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v65/235/55/597165704/n597165704_195754_6445.jpg

george