Re: Rotoscope

On 3/15/07, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
On 3/15/07, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
> Function development of rotoscope or extensions in F-Spot?

The second one!

Well... While extensions infrastructure definitely would be welcome,
I'm personally unsure, whether rotoscoping fits F-Spot. See, this
technique was invented primarily for films and later used for
animation, not just photos. And animation is where Rotoscope's
developer would like to get to eventually.

Please note that I'm not speaking on behalf of developers team ;-) and
anyone who will be brave enough to write such an extension might get a
quite positive response from users in the future :)

Alexandre