Re: 0.3.5 released

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 18:51 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 06/03/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
> > F-Spot 0.3.5 codenamed Egypt was released yesterday. As for 0.3.4, it's
> > a bugfix only release, but it's worth upgrading anyway.
> >
> > Enjoy this beautiful piece of code while the development continue on the
> > trunk.
> >

> Will the JobScheduler patch ever make it to head? There were several
> oppurtunities to incorporate it, but it never was included. According
> to bug #337724 it hasn't seen any updates for almost three months.

Currently, the JobScheduler patch (which I wrote) should only be seen as
a research project. We are currently working on similar functionality,
based on that one, but highly improved. In other words: no, it's not
going into head, but something very similar (better) will. Just hang
tight.

   Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)