Picasaweb export broken + Patch from SVN

Hi All,

I encouter the problem reported here :
Picasaweb export is broken due to Google's API changes.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2007-June/msg00007.html

I have 2 questions :

Is this problem solved into SVN trunk ?

If yes can Stephane or anyone who know better than I f-spot's code (I
am new to f-spot) tell me which revision number I should use to make a
patch for 0.3.5 release. I would like to build a new package for my
favorite distro with this patch (make picasaweb work again) and this
patch only (not all the great work done since 0.3.5).

Is revision 3045 the good one, or I should use a more recent revision ?
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/f-spot?view=revision&revision=3045

I hope it is not too much big deal to answer this question. If so
forget it, I will wait for 0.4.0 or use the current SVN.

Thank you very much for your help (and all the good job ;-) )
Cheers,

Chicha