Re: Sorting photos, please

George, can you please explain how you export to Bibble?  I would love to be able to take all photos with a specific tag and get them into a "Work Queue" in Bibble.  In Babble I have a Batch Queue that saves a JPEG and passes it to a modified version of the Python tool Uploadr.  But to get the photos into my "To Process" Work Queue, I open the photos.db file in sqlite3 and select the file names with the desired tag.  I save the result into a text file and use it as a list of which file to manually add to my Work Queue.  That sucks!

Can you please elaborate in detail on you step 5?