Error connecting to Picasaweb

Hi, I have just installed the latest version of f-spot taken out of svn. I'm running it on Ubuntu 6.10. I am getting the following error message when I try to connect to Picasaweb:

(f-spot:8134): libglade-WARNING **: unknown attribute `comment' for <property>.GoogleAccount.Connect()
Can't get the albums
Can not connect to Picasa. Bad username ? password ? network connection ?
Can't get the albums

Is this a known bug? I tried looking for it in Bugzilla, but was unable to find it.
I'd appreciate any guidance anyone could give.
Thanks.

Jake