split screen EXIF

A suggestion for future development:

While F-Spot does show EXIF data it does not do so in a way that you can compare two photographs of the same subject with different settings.

In other words I use HyperUtility a FujiFilm specific program on XP, it gives me a spilt screen and I can look at two similar photos and examine both the photos and the EXIF data to compare an then select the better photo. It does this with a split screen

How likely is it that F-Spot can enable a split screen?

Personally as a photographer I find this option invaluable in selecting my photographs after a shoot.

Regards

Dave

Save £5 on your monthly line rental with Flext from T-Mobile. £180 of value for just £30 per month click here