Re: your favourite bugs

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
On 7/26/07, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

Thus, if you use SVN trunk, please list the bad things you would like
to get fixed in the first place.

What about fixing the "time" issue? I mean, the thing which causes my
pictures taken at 20:00 being displayed as 18:00! ;)

ciao
maxxer

Definitely! When I stitch some pictures to make a panorama, I have to play detective with the date/time of the combined image (which of course has no EXIF) till I find the right "internal F-spot time" so they are next to each other.

Roland