Re: Opening with UFraw

Well the simples way is usyally the best way. It really does work thank you.

It does still have some problems thought:

Now I can open raw-files with the Gimp-ufraw, but how do I get those back as versions?

Ufraw is doing the convercion, and sending the picture to gimp, and making a new version in F-spots versions box, but not showing the editet file, only the original two times.

Gimp can not save files in CR2, F-spot (if i understood correctly) can not import files with different extension as versions.

So how can I get the file back as a version?