Comment Area

I notice that an end-user cannot add a comment to a group of images
via highlighting them in the thumbnail view. Instead an end-user must
open each image in "Enlarged" mode and then add the comments one at a
time.

It would be nice to be able to highlight a bunch of thumbnails at once
and then be able to add the same comment to the group of images as a
whole. Perhaps being able to pull up the  right click dialog and
selecting perhaps a "Group Comment" option which would bring up a
small dialog box that would allow for the entry of a group-wide
comment ?

What does anyone else think of this idea? I often find myself wanting
to add the same comment over and over to groups of images.

-rich

PS Where is the comment stored at anyways? Is it portable and
contained within the EXIF data of the image itself?