f-spot to f-spot

Hi,

I'm trying to find out how to import photos into f-spot from another f-spot. Google hasn't got me anywhere.

This situation arose while on vacation. I keep my photos on my desktop computer but while away I saved them to my notebook computer. I did a lot of organizing and tagging on that computer but now I want to merge that onto my desktop computer with the rest of my f-spot database. Is there a known way to do this?

I was poking around at the photos.db file which, I found out, is an sqlite database. If I copy the files from the notebook to the desktop and put them in the proper directory structure, I figure I then have to add the sql data and it should work. Is that correct?  The problem is of course, the photos ids and tag ids etc. would be all messed up so i can't just dump the data in. Does anyone know of a script for this or something?

Thanks,
Dave