Setting up a web photo gallery

Can I use f-stop to set up a photo gallery on a web-site?
As will probably be clear, I am new to f-stop.
I looked at the User Guide, but didn't find it very helpful.
Can I find a simple, explicit explanation of how to do this -
setting up a slide-show of some 500 photos on my web-site?

Any suggestions or advice gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366