0.3.1 available

I've seen from the website that F-spot-0.3.1 is available!
Good!

Would it be possible to write two lines to the list when releasing a
new version? I don't check the website very often!
If possible, it would also be nice to warn the list one week earlier
than release date, so that translators can have the time to translate
ad commit .po's.

Another trivial thing: on the website, under Packages, Gentoo is
reported to have 0.1 version available while it's at 0.3 (and I guess
0.3.1 in few days).

Ciao
maxxer