Re: photos.db Questions

On 16/01/07, Matthew Z Haralovich <matt haralovich org> wrote:
Dotan Cohen wrote:
> It's the icon! If you paste it into a raw email file (that already
> contained a picture) and open the email, you will see the icon.
Does the mime type match the original image? Or are they all converted
to pngs or something? I'm trying to figure out what I need to set my
http headers as to push the data as a dynamic image.

Yes, the mime types match. I opened an mbox folder that contained a
single email in Kate. I removed the block of charcters that
represtented the jpg in the photo and pasted the contents of the icon.
I didn't even bother to linewrap, though I was expect that I'd need
to. Opened it in Kmail and it Just Worked (tm).

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/sitepoint.html
http://simplesniff.com