Re: Reading photo.db in sqlite.

On 14/01/07, Larry Ewing <lewing novell com> wrote:
Your database is in sqlite3 format, therefore you must access it using
sqlite3.  F-Spot can use databases in either format so if you really
need to have it in sqlite2 format you can follow reverse the
instructions on the sqlite web site for upgrading from sqlite 2 to 3.
You'll end up dumping the db and importing it with sqlite2.  The table
format hasn't changed so I don't think there will be a problem
downgrading but I've been known to be wrong.

--Larry

Thanks. I'll be careful about backing up, of course.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/9/402/pink_floyd/a_saucerful_of_secrets.html
http://gmail-com.com/howto/filters.php