Re: Dumping photos.db

On 12/01/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
is that

sqlite3 photos.db ".dump" > out

what you want ?

regards

That's what I started doing. However, F-Spot stores the icons in the
database, which makes for huge db files. As I don't need the icons,
and some other unneeded info, I'd like to have only what I do need.

Basically, I'd like to have SQL ready to insert into a MySQL database
that includes "id, name" from the "tags" table, "id, time,
directory_path, name" from the "photos" table, and "photo_id, tag_id"
from the "photo_tags" table. That's all that is required to specify
which tags go with which photos.

Would I be better off bugging the sqlite3 list? I dont' want to cause
noise where it is not needed.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/internet_explorer.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/320/machine_head.html