Re: Exporting selected pictures

On 09/01/07, Larry Ewing <lewing novell com> wrote:
Perhaps a theme bug?  What gtk theme are you using?

--Larry

I'm on Kubuntu with GTK set to mimic KDE themes. I don't see any other
problems of the sort in F-Spot nor Firefox nor Open Office (all of
which are GTK I think). Also, changing the KDE theme a bit doesn't
affect it.

It doesn't bother me, and if it's local to my system then we don't
need to fix it. I thought that it was a bug that affected all users,
that's why I reported it. For my own use, it does not not affect my
workflow.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/spyware.html