Re: Removing predefined tags

On 1/4/07, Tim Millard <millardster gmail com> wrote:
On 1/4/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
> After letting it sit all night, in the morning all was fine and the
> Hidden tag was gone. What is the purpose of the Hidden tag? I don't
> see anything in the wiki that describes it.

You may give an image the Hidden tag. During normal viewing the photo
will be hidden from view. If you want to see it, you need to enable
the hidden tag.

The only photo I've tagged "Hidden" so far is one of myself from behind wearing argyle socks. (... I'm sure you can figure it out.) My girlfriend caught me by surprise; and while I really don't mind anyone else seeing it, keeping it out of sight during tech-demonstrations is a welcome feature. (I'm not allowed to delete it.)

Though, I'm not sure if that's quite what the developers had in mind...

-Nick