Windows Port

I wanted to get some developer thoughts on this. I have undertaken working
on such a thing as a way to get familiar with the code and also to provide
such an application that I could support and endorse for my Windows tied
friends and family.

I have something limping along in my trunk that loads the main GUI, the
icons, does simple tag management and communicates with the database. This
is a solution under SharpDevelop.

I recently branched that and integrated A LOT more code in an attempt to
get the basics of photo importing and viewing working.

However, I've run into a variety of issues that all seem to stem from
using the gnome-sharp implementation at the moment.

Is this the best way to attempt the port? Or should I just use some other
functionality somewhere, i.e. the thumbnail generator found in Gnome.

Thanks,

tim howard